Wednesday, May 26, 2004

always being there...

words can only bear smoked reflections
of what we really long to say
in intimate moments, in close situations
in spaces no found within everyday
we say the words our thoughts convey
to beloved ears, they hear we pray...


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I swear to you,
I will always be there for you
There’s nothin’ I won’t do
I promise you
all my life I will live for you
We will make it through...

Forever
we will be together
You and me
Oh n’ when I hold ya
nothin’ can compare
With all of my heart
ya know I’ll always be right there...

I believe in us
nothin’ else could ever mean so much
You’re the one I trust...
Our time has come
we’re not two people
Now we are one
ya you’re second to none
Forever we will be together a family
The more I get to know ya nothin’ can compare
With all of my heart, ya know I’ll always be
Right there...

Forever we will be...
Together... just you and me
The more I get to know ya, the more I really care
With all of my heart ya know I’ll always be...
Ya know I really love ya
ya nothin’ can compare
For all of my life, ya know I’ll always be
Right there...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

March 05, 2007 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home