Saturday, May 29, 2004

why...

you often wonder why things turn out so bad between the both you of you and no matter how you try it aint gettin better but instead gettin all the more down into the mud... sliding with every moment into a dirty tangle (or did mud-wrestling suddenly just popped in my mind)....

================================================

What's wrong with you, with us, what's happening to us? Ah our love is a harsh cord that binds us wounding us and if we want to leave our wound, to separate, it makes a new knot for us and condemns us to drain our blood and burn together.

What's wrong with you? I look at you and I find nothing in you but two eyes like all eyes, a mouth lost among a thousand mouths that I have kissed, more beautiful, a body just like those that have slipped beneath my body without leaving any memory.

And how empty you went through the world like a wheat-colored jar without air, without sound, without substance! I vainly sought in you depth for my arms that dig, without cease, beneath the earth: beneath your skin, beneath your eyes, nothing, beneath your double breast scarcely raised a current of crystalline order that does not know why it flows singing. Why, why, why, my love, why?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

March 03, 2007 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! hiking stores milf criuser Empire wood chair http://www.virtual-poker-5.info/Footbal_betting.html California medical malpractice insured decision to settle Lamictal dispers Laser eye surgery cost hawaii

March 05, 2007 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home